• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to Buy: High Grade Strange Tales

6 posts in this topic

Looking for the following books. Must be CGC'd with at least Off-White pages, no date stamps / writing on the front cover (but will accept date stamps on the back cover).

Strange Tales

CGC 8.5 or better #101-103, 105, 107, 108

CGC 9.0 or better #111, 112, 117-120, 123, 125 ,129, 130, 132

CGC 9.4 or better #136, 139 , 162

PM if interested in selling any of these.

Sorry, Steve, but I can't help you. You see, the ST 102 White Mountain in cgc 9.2 with white pages has that nasty writing on the front cover that you simply cannot accept into your collection. poke2.gif

Seriously, good luck with your search - the issues before 114 seem especially uncommon in high grade.

There was that ST#107 9.0 on Doug's site which I think was pulled and then I saw it either on EBay/Comic Link or somewhere? This would have been about 3-4 weeks ago.

It will be in Heritage's Signature Auction.

Sorry, Steve, but I can't help you. You see, the ST 102 White Mountain in cgc 9.2 with white pages has that nasty writing on the front cover that you simply cannot accept into your collection.

Are you just talking about a two digit arrival date? Obviously, the book isn't worth as much, but could let it slide since I know you don't want that book corrupting the rest of your collection. tongue.gif

But seriously, I would be interested in that book.

And on that note, I can LIVE with WHITE MOUNTAIN books that only have the two digit arrival date as I probably have ten or so already. grin.gif