• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale - Fantastic Four #48 raw, VG, off-white pages

3 posts in this topic

Hi folks - I'm looking to sell of a raw Fantastic Four #48. No rust on the staples, the cover is attached at both staples, and nothing is cut out. Pages look Off-white...

I originally pegged this at a 4.0, and sought the advice of fellow boardies for validation, and they ranged from 4.0 to 5.0 (on a good day).

Initial ask is $260

Terms

- The first :takeit: in this thread gets it

- No HOS or probationary list members

- Paypal is the preferred method of payment

- Paypal payment must be made within 24 hours

- Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt, shipping costs on you

I ship USPS Priority, boxed and heavily padded. Shipping costs are covered by myself, and is within the US only.

The pictures below are of the actual books being sold. I'm open to reasonable offers...

Please make sure to check out my Kudos thread (link in my sig).

Lots of pictures of the books are in the SPOILER tags

nWIUzlN.jpg

AwyCBg7.jpg

tgs7Hlc.jpg

NFuo4he.jpg

1icXPS7.jpg

There is a small split (about 1 inch) on the spine side bottom corner... here's a better look:

DlIDdDD.jpg

K8G7l18.jpg

vhAqLjE.jpg

MqbaJbA.jpg

10tcczn.jpg

vTqGzdY.jpg

Hi Jon

The comic arrived today. Thanks for the fast shipping. Your packaging looked to be solid and the box was undamaged. But the comic arrived with the cover detached. Perhaps the spine was weak and the transit just shook it loose. Here are some photos I snapped of it

59830429-C30F-4943-8541-61143CB7062A_zpsdao8wy6u.jpg

84716F8C-FDE5-4832-A0CE-4563F7218BCC_zpseuirkxsd.jpg

Let me know how you want to proceed. You could give me a partial refund or I could return for full refund. Your choice.

Thanks

Bill