• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is saga 1 first printing worth picking up for $80?

13 posts in this topic

Depends on what you're going to do with it, as is usually the case in these sort of situations.

I personally wouldn't buy it, seems pricey to me, there are so many NM+ copies of that book out there ratio wise that I just wouldn't have any interest personally.

Is it a good read or just a one time read and store away? I wasn't looking to speculate on it but is it a comic I can recoup my money on if I don't like it?

If you just want to read it, there's a great deluxe trade available - http://www.amazon.com/Saga-Deluxe-1-Brian-Vaughan/dp/1632150786/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464558978&sr=8-1&keywords=saga+deluxe

There are also plenty of affordable trades.

If you want to collect it for your PC, I'd say there are better deals to be had if you look, or at least higher grade if you're into that sort of thing.

I got several Image Firsts if you want to read it.

If you are looking for NM copy $80 is a good price. Ive sold several for $100-120 raw NM.

+1

$100-120 is about the going rate for a NM copy, so $80 is a good deal IMO