• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed: Astonishing Tales 25 & House of Secrets 92

4 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Shipping is included in the US. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale.

3 days return from receipt. I will pay return shipping if the item is damaged in transit. Otherwise, return shipping is on the buyer.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Astonishing Tales 25, the first appearance of Deathlok. This is also George Perez’s first pro comic art. $40 shipped.

--Sharp book overall

--MVS intact

--Off-white to white pages

--VF-

3f53ce66-f860-4870-a2fc-10d47ff34fd0_zpsvffrjocd.jpgAS25BC_zps2wtfz6oo.jpg

House of Secrets 92, the first appearance of Swamp Thing. $99 shipped in the US.

--Book is low-grade but complete

--Cover and centerfold attached at both staples

--Cream pages

--Tear and tape stain on back cover

--Some writing on front cover

--Store stamp on splash page

caaecad8-4344-403a-baed-07030b6285df_zpskqwtikhc.jpgcf6af554-c3bf-4dc6-af9b-cf4ece00ed54_zpssrigspbs.jpgHoSb_zps2i9on3sk.jpgHoSc_zpsf4d5dtpn.jpg