• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed. Going to update and re-open later, thanks!

47 posts in this topic

I am not in violation of the rule highlighted above as I have multiple copies beyond what is listed on eBay. So the same item is not listed on both sites, the books listed here are exclusive to the message boards. This may be hard for you to understand without different pictures, but it's a relatively simple concept. Once again, if you would like to discuss in private in detail I can explain to you. A phone call may be best since it seems you may have trouble reading. I know it probably makes you feel good bullying on a message board but it's extremely uncalled for and not productive. Thanks for staying classy.

Cheers,

Kevin

I like that you throw in the cheers at the end .. makes me feel better about you saying I can't read

love

"the board tough guy"

#roughjustice

#bigdaddyhurley

(thumbs u

If you are just going to join the community to sell at least follow the rules doh!

I hate to say this, but Doug is 100% correct :eek:

#roughjustice

#bigdaddyhurley

(thumbs u

If you are just going to join the community to sell at least follow the rules doh!

I hate to say this, but Doug is 100% correct :eek:

:o now I know I am right

Okay---FYI, Kevin pays my bar tab.

Cut him a break. :wink:

We're going to arm wrestle later over the rules.

Video or it never happened lol

I don't want to embarrass myself.

Any more....

....than usual? :thumbsup: