• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Funny Book" thread

47 posts in this topic

Honky,

893applaud-thumb.giffor posting those Candys. Gotta love the Quality books. I notice that despite this being a funny book the figures are drawn in as much detail as throughout the entire Quality line. It is a nice contrast with the goofiness of the situtation (re: the pig for example of goofiness). If you have more, please don't hesitate to show them to us. Glad to have you here.

27_laughing.gif "He's Quick, He's Slick, He's Full of Tricks". What a tagline. Priceless.

Honky. You took me for a loop with the "got to go brush my teeth" until I got it. Whew, I thought I was losing it. That is a nice Cookie cover and I should be more organized and add to it to yet another new want list.

27_laughing.gif "He's Quick, He's Slick, He's Full of Tricks". What a tagline. Priceless.

I saw a children's book from the turn of the 20th century (that's 1900 for the chonologically-challenged) at an exhibit in the British Museum. The title was "Cocky , He's Slick and Quick."

Honky. You took me for a loop with the "got to go brush my teeth" until I got it. Whew, I thought I was losing it

That's a nice Cookie and a clever pun! sign-funnypost.gif