• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archie #1 CGC 2.0, Hulk 181 9.2, TOS 39 5.5, more books. Final price drops.

49 posts in this topic

Great books all around and big congrats to both the buyers and seller so far!! Stellar sales thread here!! Now someone please pick up that Speed 28 before I talk myself into a second copy and have to pony up for a divorce lawyer :D

lol Yes, someone should buy it.. do it for Gino!

Book #3 is Speed Comics #28. CGC 1.5. Cream to off-white pages. Classic Nazi monster cover! Label notes: “Cover detached.” This book has been pressed, but it presents very nicely for the grade. An impossible to find book, with an all-time great cover. A CGC 3.0 sold for $2,390 last May. Asking $2,000.

3a.jpg

3b.jpg

Okay, okay, I'll put everyone out of their misery. :takeit: per PM!

Book #3 is Speed Comics #28. CGC 1.5. Cream to off-white pages. Classic Nazi monster cover! Label notes: “Cover detached.” This book has been pressed, but it presents very nicely for the grade. An impossible to find book, with an all-time great cover. A CGC 3.0 sold for $2,390 last May. Asking $2,000.

3a.jpg

3b.jpg

Okay, okay, I'll put everyone out of their misery. :takeit: per PM!

Between this book and your AA61 Avatar I would venture to say you have a pretty keen eye for Awesome books!! Congrats to both yet again :applause: