• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archie #1 CGC 2.0, Hulk 181 9.2, TOS 39 5.5, more books. Final price drops.

49 posts in this topic

Book #8: Sensation Comics #68 CGC 5.0 with white pages. Label notes: “small piece re-attached to cover with tape.” (bottom right fc corner). I sold a 7.5 last year for $1,875. No other recent slabbed sales on GPA, but a raw copy similar to this one went for almost $700 recently. Price is $825. SOLD

8a.jpg

8b.jpg

Book #11: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 CGC 8.5 with white pages. “Kevin Eastman” & “Peter Laird” written on interior cover in marker. Price is $3,500. SOLD

11a.jpg

11b.jpg

11c.jpg

(Sorry about the scans, this one was quite the challenge to fit on my scanner!)

Book #16: Blue Beetle #32 CGC 6.0 with off-white to white pages. Hitler cover. Please excuse the newton rings on this one, it looks great for the grade. Price is $600.[font:Arial Black]Lowering this one to $525[/font]

16a.jpg

16b.jpg

Great books all around and big congrats to both the buyers and seller so far!! Stellar sales thread here!! Now someone please pick up that Speed 28 before I talk myself into a second copy and have to pony up for a divorce lawyer :D