• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Rebirth Superman --- Huh?

5 posts in this topic

So I've read all the DC Rebirth issues so far, and as someone who hasn't read DC comics in quite a bit I was able to pretty much keep up with everything that was going on.

That is, until I read Rebirth Superman. I'm clueless as to what's going on in this issue.

Who's the Superman in black? Which Superman is dead? Did they just explain to me that Doomsday killed a Superman that wasn't Clark Kent?

I need Cliff Notes on this issue...

So I've read all the DC Rebirth issues so far, and as someone who hasn't read DC comics in quite a bit I was able to pretty much keep up with everything that was going on.

That is, until I read Rebirth Superman. I'm clueless as to what's going on in this issue.

Who's the Superman in black? Which Superman is dead? Did they just explain to me that Doomsday killed a Superman that wasn't Clark Kent?

I need Cliff Notes on this issue...

Superman in black is the pre new 52 superman....the one that's been around for decades. Read Superman lois clark 1-8 and also convergence......new 52 superman is dead