• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

164 posts in this topic

[font:Century Gothic]A little Carousel of Comics[/font]

Hi everyone! :hi: This will be a longer thread of low to mid-grade SA and BA undercopies with some high grade books all raw and (I hope) priced to move.

:news: Some of these books will be $2.00 or $3.00 bargains. There is no "minimum order" rule on these books but please be advised that my $10 flat rate shipping charge is the one and only shipping charge and no cheaper shipping options will be offered. :news:

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided by time stamp.

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal or MO only.

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box. I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 46th sales thread on the Boards. Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Medusa-Crier3_zps9275c5ff.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 96 3.0 (reader; all attached; mod cb spine, edge & crnr wear; cb & ncb folds & creases fc & bc; foxing & ink transfer bc; slight smell of smoke) $8.00 SOLD

ASM-96-fc_zpsneicwvq1.jpg

ASM-96-bc_zps8mu0z0sj.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 168 6.0 (mainly ncb wear fc but cb crse ul crnr bc & 1.5" water spot bc determines grade- no damage to interior pages; light foxing bc) $3.00 SOLD

ASM-168-fc_zpsxzawgmda.jpg

ASM-168-bc_zpsry0f6jez.jpg

Astonishing Tales 23 7.5 (light spine & edge wear; cb ding center top edge & cb crse ur crnr fc; light edge wear top bc & ink transfer bc) $3.00 SOLD

AT-23-fc_zpszk9lqfew.jpg

AT-23-bc_zpseu4ev6mu.jpg

Avengers 167 Copy A 8.0 (generally light edge & corner wear, maybe 8.5 but cb dings center btm edge fc; print defect ur crnr fc; light ink transfer bc) $3.00 SOLD

Avg-167-fc_zpsneh9mqz3.jpg

Avg-167-bc_zpshfobn7my.jpg

Avengers 171 Copy A 9.0 (light impact top & btm spine; slight ncb corner blunting; slight top staple pull; light ink transfer bc) $5.00 SOLD

Avg-171-fc_zps1n6w8lom.jpg

Avg-171-bc_zpss8yiie1v.jpg

Avengers 171 Copy B 8.5 (light spine wear but top staple pull with sm tear; ncb fold br crnr fc; slight crnr blunting; print defect btm edge fc; 1" light lateral partial cb crse/fold top edge bc; light ink transfer bc) $4.00 SOLD

Avg-171b-fc_zps9lm9hwvg.jpg

Avg-171b-bc_zpsu1kvn1wi.jpg

Avengers 174 7.5 (v light spine wear but top staple pull with tear; cb crses ur crnr fc; corner blunting; sm lateral cb crse top edge bc; ) $3.00 SOLD

Avg-174-fc_zpsgzclndx8.jpg

Avg-174-bc_zpsw7oup6c4.jpg