• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Assorted stuff and then Marvel books

88 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I will list a few mixed books and then other Marvel duplicates I have amassed.

I will add more comics to the thread little by little, invoicing here and there, but you can send me a PM to be invoiced beforehand.

My Kudos thread

I try to grade books as accurately as possible but I am not a professional, so if you have doubts on some book feel free to ask me for more details via PM.

Rules: The first :takeit: (icon or text) in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.

Payment by Paypal. No people on the HoS or Probation list.

Shipping:

Rates are indicatively as follows (Zone 1 is Europe, Zone 2 is Americas, Asia and Africa, and Zone 3 Oceania):

[color=#33CC00][b]Zone1	Zone2	Zone3[/b][/color]

Airmail / 1-2 books: 8.00 11.00 16.50 USD

Airmail / up to 8-10 books: 9.00 15.00 19.50 USD

Airmail / up to 15-20 books: 15.00 25.50 30.00 USD

Registered / 1-2 books: 13.50 17.50 22.50 USD

Registered / up to 8-12 books: 18.00 25.00 33.50 USD

Registered / up to 16-20 books: 26.50 37.50 47.50 USD

For more costly books (I might post a few), I can have them shipped via courier which can have insurance. I do not have exact quotes, but I recently shipped a book via FedEx to Canada (same quotes as the USA) and it cost about $45 (without insurance) for up to 4.4 lbs (incl. the weight of packagigng)

Return policy: I do not offer returns as it would be impractical cost-wise from here, but in the unfortunate case I missed something drastic (like a cut out page or ad) I will make sure to make you whole.

Thanks for looking!

Detective Comics #400 - VG+ OWW :news:SOLD

Some water stains on front cover. Staples are firmly attached.

There is a narrow streak of the printing ink (black) on the last page of the Batman story, which of course it’s a production related problem. If you want to see it I can take a picture of the page.

RTQt3vDh.jpg

Nembo Kid #20 - FN+/FNVF OWW - :news:SOLD

Italian edition of Flash #123. Unlike Marvel editions, these italian DC editions came out pretty close (in date) to their american counterparts. This one is from january 1962. "Nembo Kid" was the italian Superman title, which published other DC characters in rotation. Most of these are tough to find in grade.

D0UtsEHh.jpg

Nembo Kid #20 - FN+/FNVF OWW - $45

Italian edition of Flash #123. Unlike Marvel editions, these italian DC editions came out pretty close (in date) to their american counterparts. This one is from january 1962. "Nembo Kid" was the italian Superman title, which published other DC characters in rotation. Most of these are tough to find in grade.

D0UtsEHh.jpg

:takeit:

Spirou Smurfs lot - Average grade in the FN/FN+ range - $230

This is a 18 books lot from the 1958/59 year runs of the french magazine Spirou, all including episodes from the Johan and Pirlouit story “La Flûte à six schtroumpfs” where it’s featured the very first apperance of the Smurfs. The full story ran on Spirou #1047-1086.

Books are in varying condition, they all have rust on staples to some degree, but are quite nice copies.

The lot includes #1071 and #1072 (first apperance and first apperance on cover of the Smurfs) and several issues have Smurfs apperances within the story.

Full issue list with grades as follows:

1056 (FN+), 1059 (FN), 1060 (FN), 1066 (FN), 1068 (FNVF), 1069 (FN+), 1071 (VGFN), 1072 (FN-), 1073 (FN+), 1074 (FNVF), 1075 (FN+), 1077 (FN+), 1080 (FN+), 1081 (FNVF), 1084 (FN+), 1085 (VGFN)

For #1071 and #1072 I also provided back cover scans.

The price includes shipping to USA via regular Airmail (Registered, which I would recommend, will be about $12 more)

cVfjh5Mm.jpg 8DPHlq4m.jpg IKIR605m.jpg

NupkBb0m.jpg zbFY6q7m.jpg ZZHeBy2m.jpg

QboKm4Zm.jpg 0uIbnw3m.jpg W84vSI2m.jpg

5ipUw0Tm.jpg TyDL7Mfm.jpg Bk5sjVdm.jpg

vGpNsEdm.jpg b1nf6XLm.jpg 7gLbAjdm.jpg

PvXkxL0m.jpg avV5OGVm.jpg 3d1L2kqm.jpg

Nembo Kid #20 - FN+/FNVF OWW - $45

D0UtsEHm.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Sold! – thanks!

That’s it for now, will add more later.

Mitzi’s Boyfriend #3 - FN+ OWW - $120 OBO

This book has been deslabbed, comes with the CGC label and it’s the Davis Crippen copy.

I really don’t know to price this one. It originally sold on Heritage ten years ago (prior to slabbing) as a FN for about $60.

So I’m just throwing quite a random price on it and feel free to make offers.

Fb0pk0jh.jpg

KadC2FAh.jpg

Mickey à travers les siecles - Mickey et Guillaume Tell - VG+ - $4

This is a series of original stories produced in France in the 1970s, with Mickey Mouse traveling in time, and collected in albums.

This one is in squarebound format, a bit worn and has a pen mark on the fc. In french language, of course.

Sorry for the cropped picture, as it does not fit in my scanner.

dvMfMX3h.jpg

The Mighty World of Marvel #1 - FNVF OWW - $8

First issue of the UK magazine which later on would have presented the continuation of the adventures of Captain Britain.

Reprints a part of the "Days of future past" X-Men storyline. In nice shape, but no sticker included.

Some pages suffer from misprints (off-register color plates) as printing quality was pretty inconsistent with these.

aVCx90th.jpg

Devil Gigante #1 - FN+ (or better) W - $40

Second italian edition of Daredevil #1. Comes with the two stickers ("adesivi") on their original sheet, still stapled to the book.

I will take a picture of the open book later on to show them.

This series reprinted the early Daredevil stories in magazine format.

ZKIHKU2h.jpg

:o you don't see very often Corno comics with the sticker still attached.