• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicdey's thread. All Sold

57 posts in this topic

So that's all I have to list for this thread....and once the poll has played out a little bit, I'll decide what to do on old dragon head. Thanks to all.

Accepting PM's all weekend :cloud9:

love pre hero tos....

have a few spare slabs of early pre hero tos and a few later as well if anyone is interested.

Strange Tales 89 (wow, finding a copy in the wild is so fun) solid looking copies. One I've had a while, the other I recently found. Really struggling with which one to sell

so a poll is in order :sumo:

copy A has the obvious long crease and piece out of the back cover, but has nicer page quality. 3.5 ish

copy B has a nicer structure, no major creasing, but has an old cellophane tape stain and a couple tiny pieces out of the back cover and page quality isn't quite as nice as copy A. 4.0-4.5 ish

Maybe try pricing them both & only sell the copy that's purchased 1st! (shrug)

Strange Tales 89 (wow, finding a copy in the wild is so fun) solid looking copies. One I've had a while, the other I recently found. Really struggling with which one to sell

so a poll is in order :sumo:

copy A has the obvious long crease and piece out of the back cover, but has nicer page quality. 3.5 ish

copy B has a nicer structure, no major creasing, but has an old cellophane tape stain and a couple tiny pieces out of the back cover and page quality isn't quite as nice as copy A. 4.0-4.5 ish

Maybe try pricing them both & only sell the copy that's purchased 1st! (shrug)

That’s a good idea but I voted. :)

Well,

Thanks for all of you voting in my poll :lol:

If it's taught me anything is that books are in the eye of the beholder with a tie of 8-8 currently on which one to keep, and a resounding 21 votes to sell them both and upgrade.

Problem is in doing that, I'm subject to the mercy of time and inflation and like a Groot first appearance, it gets harder and harder to pull the trigger to purchase another copy.

I voted to keep them both (to see the poll), so in reality only one person was thinking being a hoarder was a good idea.

Of course there's always the crack lovers as they brought up the voting with 4 votes, but I'm pretty sure that's one person who voted four times from different pot cafe's in Colorado? That person might have accidentally voted a fifth time as the sole "keep em both voter" :sumo:

I have to race off to watch my daughter play soccer in the Alaska Airlines Cup this am as a goaltender, but I'll be back later this Alaskan morning.

Price Adjustments While I'm away are as follows:

Remaining issues:

TOS 1, was $200, Now $175 (not a book you find every day)

TOS 2, was $40, Now $30. :news: sold

TOS 12 :news: sold

TOS 14, was $30, Now $25. :news: sold

TOS 16 :news: sold

TOS 19 :news: sold

TOS 22, was $60, Now $50

TOS 23, was $75, Now $65

TOS 25, was $35, Now $30

TOS 31, was $70, Now $60 (magneto proto)

TOS 32, was $110, Now $100 (pretty sure I paid more from TMoore for this, but can't recall)

TOS 38, was $50, Now $45

TOS 43, was $165, Now $140

TOS 47, was $115, Now $100

FF 46, was $125, Now $100 (first blackbolt)

FF 52, was $450, Now $425 (first black panther), why am I discounting this again? :news: sold

Strange Tales 89 Copy A ?, pending outside offers and which to sell

Strange Tales 89 Copy B ?, pending outside offers and which to sell

Reasonable PM offers considered... :foryou:

Surprised at the level of disinterest in pre-hero books. It's not like these are growing in the garden and easily picked .

Fantastic Four 52 first black panther, this one is a solid copy with a little bit of spine wear, a few non color breaking light lines that will press out easily and a few color breaking stress lines upper right corner that no amount of press will help. I’d say this one sits in the 5.5-6.0 range of grading conservatively. $450

Take it FF52 Per PM

^^ thanks

2nd Price Adjustment....these TOS are great books and I'd like to see them go to a good home.

If I didn't have other copies I'd buy all these :lol:

Remaining issues:

TOS 1, was $200, Now $175 (not a book you find every day)...now $150

TOS 22, was $60, Now $50..now $45. :news: sold

TOS 23, was $75, Now $65...now $55 :news: sold

TOS 25, was $35, Now $30...now $25

TOS 31, was $70, Now $60 (magneto proto)...now $55 :news: sold

TOS 32, was $110, Now $100 (pretty sure I paid more from TMoore for this, but can't recall)...now $90

TOS 38, was $50, Now $45....now $40

TOS 43, was $165, Now $140...now $125

TOS 47, was $115, Now $100....now $90

FF 46, was $125, Now $100 (first blackbolt) ...now $90

Last Try here on the boards with these books at discount pricing...

Remaining issues:

Lot Originally priced at $800, reduced 3rd time individual prices....

Or...Buy them all for $500 shipped. :sumo:

TOS 1, was $200, Now $175 (not a book you find every day)...now $150.....now $135

TOS 25, was $35, Now $30...now $25.....now $20

TOS 32, was $110, Now $100 (pretty sure I paid more from TMoore for this, but can't recall)...now $90....now $85 Crazy cheap.

TOS 38, was $50, Now $45....now $40.....now $35

TOS 43, was $165, Now $140...now $130 .now $100

TOS 47, was $115, Now $100....now $95..now $75

FF 46, was $125, Now $100 (first blackbolt) ...now $90....now $80