• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Star Wars #1 CGC 9.8 SOLD

5 posts in this topic

The typical copy/paste of rules applies:

Claim the book in the thread or via PM.

Payment via Paypal is preferred.

Shipping is $15 via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and full insurance. Book ships in a sturdy, spacious box with plenty of packing material around.

I can ship to Canada as well via UPS Ground to Canada. Shipping to any other countries is not available.

No returns. I've never had a book damaged in transit, but on the off chance anything does happen, it should be covered by the insurance.

I've bought and sold on the boards, but never bothered to start a Kudos thread. I have been buying and selling on eBay since 1998 with the username "Qburt" and my feedback is over 1400 (100%). It's here if you don't believe me.

Sale is not open to Hall of Shamers, probation peeps, Legion of Super-Villains, etc.

One book, Star Wars #1 CGC 9.8 with White Pages. Nice copy with just minimal hint of back cover wrapping around to the front of the spine -- much nicer centering than probably 90% of the 9.8's you see. Case is in excellent condition, no cracks or noticeable scratches that I can see. Cheapest copy on eBay right now is $1150, many higher and I don't think any are centered as closely as this copy! SOLD

StarWars1-2_zpszdbawj4l.jpg

StarWars1-1_zpsdgjzj3og.jpg