• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

47 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #36

$120

Rich colors, tear bottom of back cover

79976ECD-A1D6-47C7-BD83-3629574CF0CB.jpg

How long is the tear exactly?

Hey Robert, hope you've been well! I didn't mean to snatch it, but those colors called me. I got rid of my copy about a year ago and have missed it since. Colors on some of these silver FF's and Spideys are just mind blowing. That's why we love them.

Fantastic Four #36

$120

Hey Robert, hope you've been well! I didn't mean to snatch it, but those colors called me. I got rid of my copy about a year ago and have missed it since. Colors on some of these silver FF's and Spideys are just mind blowing. That's why we love them.

Hi Dan, I'm very happy you grabbed it. I already have a nice copy, but I'm an FF addict, and truthfully I am glad you removed the temptation. lol:foryou:

Fantastic Four #36

$120

Hi Dan, I'm very happy you grabbed it. I already have a nice copy, but I'm an FF addict, and truthfully I am glad you removed the temptation. lol:foryou:

Thanks bro! So tough to resist sometimes. It's really not a good time for me to be buying, but that's why it's best to stop looking sometimes lol It's the only way for me