• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM spirit #22---$8 purchase

13 posts in this topic

Picked a lot of books up including these two gorgeous ones. Also mad 2-10 were there as well. And some cool buck Rogers and first turok among others.....

Let's do this awesome spirit #22 first. There is a 1/4 inch spine split at bottom. It's secured to staples very well. Everything is there and interior pages are bright. I feel a great press and cleaning will do this book wonders. Take a look and enjoy. Thanks

2FDD40CA-7679-4A17-9F34-70FED3B86FC0_zpsirezaogo.jpg

DA2BDE88-81C1-49AD-9F6B-3C1924916828_zpskycibupt.jpg

It's gorgeous Tamir, super deal, and :takeit:

As for a grade, I have a question. What is the white near the spine, by the "3"? Is the spine shiny there? I see something shiny in the back and I'm wondering about glue?

It's gorgeous Tamir, super deal, and :takeit:

As for a grade, I have a question. What is the white near the spine, by the "3"? Is the spine shiny there? I see something shiny in the back and I'm wondering about glue?

SOLD!!!! Please paypal $8 to me hahahahaha. Ill pay for shipping hahaha. Thats just glare from my bad scan. Its a clean spine. Only thing I dont like here is the rust on the staples which I hear if i have removed is considered restoration at that point....ughhh

Congrats Tamir. It's a stunning book. You told me about this book after I bought that Superboy from you, but seeing the picture.... :o

The edges and corners looks better than average. I hope the rust is not from water damage. I'm thinking 6.5

Yeah i dont think it is. Im getting it cleaned and pressed. I hope it really bumps the grade. It looks incredible in had. This is the most incredible pickup ive had in a very long time. since my batman #3 i got for 1k. My mad #1 is sweet too.

Yeah i dont think it is. Im getting it cleaned and pressed. I hope it really bumps the grade. It looks incredible in had. This is the most incredible pickup ive had in a very long time. since my batman #3 i got for 1k. My mad #1 is sweet too.

May you be the envy of all (of us, downright nasty collectors)! :applause:

due to spine split at the bottom, and the rusted staple.

otherwise it presents as if it was a 6.5

Great pick-up. I would say 5.0 max.

When did you buy this? I paid a whole lot more on the boards for my mid grade copy...

May you be the envy of all (of us, downright nasty collectors)! :applause:

lol thanks

due to spine split at the bottom, and the rusted staple.

otherwise it presents as if it was a 6.5

Great pick-up. I would say 5.0 max.

When did you buy this? I paid a whole lot more on the boards for my mid grade copy...

I bought this like 2 months ago or so. I went to look at some mads and got a whole lot more. Love this one. Ill post some of the other books I got soon.