• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Rip Off Press 1971 Catalogue and Skull Comics #1

8 posts in this topic

Hey, all,

I don't have much information about this book because I don't collect these types of comics. It's a 1971 Rip Off Press catalogue. I looked through the book and didn't see any cut-outs or torn pages. A few pages have a crease, which I have an example of in the scans below.

Also, I have a Skull Comics #1. The top left staple is detached. If anyone has info on how I can tell which printing this book is, please PM me. Since I am currently unsure, that will be reflected in the price. Thanks for looking!

1) No HOS or PL

2) Shipping is FREE to the U.S.

3) PayPal preferred

4) Kudos - http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6448038&fpart=1

5) PMs Welcome!

ASKING - $90 1971 Rip Off Comics :news: SOLD

qDITDp0.jpg

N5EUrIC.jpg

j9ZzoLV.jpg

ASKING - $45 $10 Skull Comics #1

E6tD6D2.jpg

qsl1UuP.jpg

I've done a little research and one way to tell the Skull Comics print is if the word "decadence" is partially blocked out. It is, so I know this is at least a first or second print. I'm open to any offers on either book.