• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st appearance of Finn, Kylo Ren, Snoke and Maz

15 posts in this topic

Fellow Star Wars fans!

We'll be seeing Star Wars: The Force Awakens #1 released in a few weeks with quite a few different variants; but my question is how valuable or even how caught after would such a comic be?

What do you think?

All comments are welcomed.

I've ordered a few of the Noto variants, just because I collect Kylo Ren related bits, and he features on that particular cover. Hopefully I will get one signed by Driver in the future :)

I am surprised that this hasn't been brought up sooner though, I thought there maybe a few people after them.

If this is their first appearance in comics then the issue will have some value. I look forward to the book! :acclaim:

No it won't because it will be over printed to high heaven.

But what if it's a 1:100 variant with a low distribution? :shy:

If this is their first appearance in comics then the issue will have some value. I look forward to the book! :acclaim:

No it won't because it will be over printed to high heaven.

But what if it's a 1:100 variant with a low distribution? :shy:

It better be the most in demand cover by a good artist, or it be some sort of famous swipe.

(It's not a Hip Hop 1:100 in other words) lol

Fellow Star Wars fans!

We'll be seeing Star Wars: The Force Awakens #1 released in a few weeks with quite a few different variants; but my question is how valuable or even how caught after would such a comic be?

What do you think?

All comments are welcomed.

We won't get original stories for these characters for another 5 years. Not sure if characters that are not in an ongoing will heat up or not. Guess we'll find out soon enough. :wishluck: