• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

am I wrong on this one? sold a book here in the FS forum.

533 posts in this topic

You continue to post accusations about me and have labelled me as someone with a psychological issue and as someone shaming others. Please stop posting about me. Please do not talk to me in this thread or others. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Quad, Finally someone noticed! Very little has been said to or about Steven since his apology. The discussion extended due to people making justifications or minimizing his actions. Naturally that turned into name calling and claims of shaming and bullying.

That really is the funniest part. If certain people had stopped with the defense and lecturing of other people that would have killed off a good chunk of this thread.

Or if others had stopped pages and pages ago with their incessant, repetitive and negative group-shame - it would have killed off a good chunk of the thread as well.

I think it is funny that you find humor in all this unnecessary debate standing up for your right to on people.

You continue to post accusations about me and have labelled me as someone with a psychological issue and as someone shaming others. Please stop posting about me. Please do not talk to me in this thread or others. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

This isn't funny or true.

What you are doing and continue to do isn't okay and making fun of it by attempting to turn what I am saying around on me isn't productive.

This is just more personal attack.

Am I witnessing am attempt to shame people for shaming someone else?

Shame shaming?

I am not shaming anyone and I am not a group acting against an individual.

Making jokes attempting to add fuel to the fire isn't productive.

This isn't funny or true.

What you are doing and continue to do isn't okay and making fun of it by attempting to turn what I am saying around on me isn't productive.

This is just more personal attack.

I am being serious. I don't appreciate being called names. Would you? You even accused me of something just now when I asked you to stop. You dont have the right to accuse others of doing something while doingbit yourself.

I'm very politely asking you to please stop.

Shame shaming?

Love this post. Some people seem to thrive on attempting to defend the indefensible actions of others. Maintaining and ensuring the integrity of of those who transact on these boards should be paramount. It's what separates us from Ebay.

And this is why I no longer read this forum every day. Once a week or so is pretty

much all that's necessary to figure it out. Too many noobs that come and go and

in everyone;s Cheerios on the way by.

Shame shaming?

Love this post. Some people seem to thrive on attempting to defend the indefensible actions of others. Maintaining and ensuring the integrity of of those who transact on these boards should be paramount. It's what separates us from Ebay.

It isn't about what he did, it is about what others are doing in response to his actions.

I have made that clear from very early on.

Shame shaming?

And it usually happens long after the OP and the accused are long gone from the thread. lol

And this is why I no longer read this forum every day. Once a week or so is pretty

much all that's necessary to figure it out. Too many noobs that come and go and

in everyone;s Cheerios on the way by.

I can't understand why. n00bs who aggressively post stupid and inflammatory stuff, to the point where they receive moderator action, then change their board name and engage in a reformation campaign, tilting at the board meanie windmills, armed with ridiculous psychobabble and a heaping helping of hypocrisy? What's not to love?

#it'sproductive