• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Captain America Silver Age Comic Book Lot #108, 110, 111, 112, 113

3 posts in this topic

I have for sale an Marvel Captain America Silver Age Comic Book Lot that included issues #108, 110, 111, 112, 113 ! This lot does include some key issues such as issue #110 which is the 1st appearance of Madame Hydra and is also a classic Steranko cover. These comic books are raw and have not been graded by a third party such as CGC, PGX, or CBCS. These books have always been kept bagged and boarded. I am the original owner of these books. These books still present very well and in my opinion deserve to be professionally graded. I am not a professional grader but in my opinion the books range anywhere from High to Low Grade.Yes these books do have some issues such as creases, spine ticks, and some staining/foxing. These books do not have any restoration. Please review the images I provided of each book and try to gauge the grade yourself. I feel like I have graded these books on the harsh side so if anything I feel these books could actually be graded higher then the grades I provided. Here is a break down of what I feel these books grade out as:

#108 - Low Grade

#110 - Mid Grade

#111 - High Grade

#112 - Mid Grade

#113 - Low Grade(Moisture Damage)

I am asking $199.99 OBO for this entire lot. I will be providing free shipping!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Items are sold AS IS, no return.