• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim Sale cover for sale price lowered

6 posts in this topic

I'm selling this Tim Sale cover for $3800. If you are not happy with it you can return it within one week of final payment. Partial trades possible.

Personal check is good but has to clear before I send the art out to you. Cashiers check is fine as well. I have been told that Pay Pal is not to be used on this board. Email me with any questions.

Tsale photo MDS00060_zpshtx3wwiy.jpg

I'm selling this Tim Sale cover for $4000. If you are not happy with it you can return it within one week of final payment. Partial trades possible.

Personal check is good but has to clear before I send the art out to you. Cashiers check is fine as well. I have been told that Pay Pal is not to be used on this board. Email me with any questions.

Tsale photo MDS00060_zpshtx3wwiy.jpg

PayPal can be used here, you just can't demand paypal personal payments. Regular PayPal is just fine.

What's this the cover to? I can't read the title.