• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales Pre Hero run - Completed!

25 posts in this topic

Been working on this awhile. Was fortunate to get a lot of these before the run-up in prices. This is the completed 1-100 run.

Difficult to do a single group shot so I have them in smaller groups. With the few that remain slabbed ( a lot were cracked out).

IMG_0129_zpshwgmn9ij.jpg

IMG_0130_zpspj8m7p7s.jpg

IMG_0131_zpsgxdsuqxa.jpg

IMG_0133_zpsaqbqw1nd.jpg

IMG_0134_zpsjopcplkf.jpg

IMG_0135_zpsq3w71jdm.jpg

IMG_0136_zpshrjehcjp.jpg

IMG_0137_zpsnuz0pbdz.jpg

IMG_0138_zpssibcvvxa.jpg

IMG_0139_zpsq422rtau.jpg

What a run!!!

Congratulations! :applause:

One of the best runs to complete - so many great books and covers. I couldn't tell you how long it took to finish mine...a few are a real bear to find in decent shape, and in a couple of cases, at all. Congrats!

Congrats! That’s quite an accomplishment. :applause:

I’m closing in on TOS, TTA, and the pre-hero JIM and ST, but finishing all of JIM and ST is going to be tough. I wouldn’t be surprised if it never happens for me, though I’ll keep plugging away at it. The toughest part may be the post-code Atomic Age fantasy part of those runs. Even the issues with great Everett covers often have real snoozer stories and humdrum art.