• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Batman Adventures #12

8 posts in this topic

Need some help on grading this in order to slab it or sell it. I picked it up today at a shop, maybe a pressing would do it well. Only things I can see are th white fading on the back, white on the spine and looks like ripples (hoping not water damage)

image1.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

Hard to grade from these photos, but it is definitely less than a 9.0. eBay prices for this book (raw) are still high/nuts. I would suggest taking better, head-on photos and listing it in an auction.

Hard to grade from these photos, but it is definitely less than a 9.0. eBay prices for this book (raw) are still high/nuts. I would suggest taking better, head-on photos and listing it in an auction.

agreed, these pics are blurry.

Seriously, it looks to be a mid grade book.

Press it and expect to get about $350 for it.

I sure as hell wouldn't have it graded, you'll get more for the book raw in a well timed 7 day auction or BIN.

Tough to grade the book without seeing full FC/BC scans or pics.

Taking close up shots makes giving a grade on a book too problematic.

Seriously, it looks to be a mid grade book.

Press it and expect to get about $350 for it.

I sure as hell wouldn't have it graded, you'll get more for the book raw in a well timed 7 day auction or BIN.

Tough to grade the book without seeing full FC/BC scans or pics.

Taking close up shots makes giving a grade on a book too problematic.

Wish I had a scanner myself, but that sounds right to me. I still probably wanna keep it though since I'm sure Suicide Squad would raise the price of it, even mid grade, and get it signed at SDCC.

But I paid $350 for it, so pressing is a quick $10 so I don't feel bad. I made the dumb mistake of not looking inside and the back of it before I bought it from the Comic Kingdom shop in Reno.

I appreciate the opinions and input base doff my shots.