• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America comics 1 inside front cover scan help

22 posts in this topic

It was trimmed on the top and right edges. There is a lot of time and cost to parting this out, plus it was a near complete intact interior, I would hate to destroy it and part it out just for profit. I hope that doesn't happen but I guess time will tell.

James G

It was trimmed on the top and right edges. There is a lot of time and cost to parting this out, plus it was a near complete intact interior, I would hate to destroy it and part it out just for profit. I hope that doesn't happen but I guess time will tell.

James G

I agree. The decision was easy for me with my copy because all of the wraps were split at the spine, so I didn't mind parting it out. But when the spine is nice like on this trimmed copy, it would make for a tough decision. Something feels wrong about it. But I certainly wouldn't condemn the buyer if that's the route he takes.