• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed: ASM 300 SS 9.6, Moon Knight 12 SS 9.8, Silver Surfer 44 9.8

5 posts in this topic

Thread cleaned up and simplified, as always please contact me with any questions.

-Shipping is US only, but it's FREE.

-PayPal within 24hrs of a deal.

-Please no probies or HOSers. I also reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone that is on my personal probation list, thanks.

-Post, PM or Email with offers. First one seen is the first one accepted.

-Returns are accepted if mailed within 7 days after receipt, but purchaser pays for shipping.

-I am relatively new to the CGC forums but have 100% positive feedback on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/usr/carl.k6) and can provide references from recent transactions here. Rich_Henn, is also a reference for me!

*Pics of the slabs are for the exact item you will receive*

Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.6 SS Todd McFarlane = $539

Moon Knight #12 CGC 9.8 SS Frank Miller, Bill Sienkiewicz, Doug Moench = $719

Silver Surfer #44 CGC 9.8 = $425

NOTE: I have a near identical book on eB@y, but the books are different (check the Cert #'s)! The book listed in this thread is available exclusively through these message boards and is not associated with the other listing.

Thanks! Pics coming...

Silver Surfer Vol 3 #44 CGC 9.8 NM/MT White pages *First appearance of the Infinity Gauntlet*

Price: $425

NOTE: This is NOT/NOT the same listing as an almost identical item I have on eb@y, please check the cert #'s for any issues.

XLvc8Scl.jpg

Thanks!