• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odd size books. Can't find a good mylar fit.

6 posts in this topic

Have a few books that would need the interior dimension of the bag/mylar to be 7 1/4 x 11. Closest I can see is the Mylites2 900's but worried the extra width would give too much movement over the years.

Anyone know of a better fit?

Go to Bags Unlimited. They have multiple sizes, and probably something very close to what you describe.

Have a few books that would need the interior dimension of the bag/mylar to be 7 1/4 x 11. Closest I can see is the Mylites2 900's but worried the extra width would give too much movement over the years.

Go to Bags Unlimited. They have multiple sizes, and probably something very close to what you describe.

Depending on how much you were looking to spend or have made, they say they'll make custom sizes

We will manufacture custom sleeves, L-sleeves and backings. Call for quote. Low minimums.

I have no idea what constitutes a "Low Minimum" though . . . 10? 25? 100?

Failing that, it looks like you could roll your own, if you were so inclined

Bags Unlimited - Mylar Rolls and Tape

Have you thought about just doubling up on the backing board? That's what I do for the oddball-sized stuff ...

Have you thought about just doubling up on the backing board? That's what I do for the oddball-sized stuff ...

This is what I think will end up happening. Just thought maybe I missed an option closer to the size I needed. Thanks all (thumbs u