• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE cover poll thread --- FINAL ROUND:

38 posts in this topic

Bumpity-bump... :bump:

Dear collectors,

By clicking this link... http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9410491#Post9410491 ...you'll be taken to the GA boards and invited to participate in ranking the best GA covers. :whee:

This is the second and FINAL round of our spectacular GA covers poll, the results of which will be published in a forthcoming issue of Heritage's Intelligent Collector.

Please arrange the remaining 40 contestants in your order of preference using the parameters provided as guides. This poll will be open until June 26 (closing 11:59 PM June 25th). Have fun and again, thanks for joining in. (thumbs u

Respectfully,

R. Cat Conrad (DavidMerryweather)

Seeing them all together at one time makes it a lot simpler to rank them. (thumbs u

Thanks for the feedback! :headbang:

BTW, for those who haven't ranked these great books yet, our poll will close in less than 9 hours. It's snooz-lose time! zzz:ohnoez:

Only 2 hours left to rank covers in the Golden Age cover Poll!!!

If you haven't already voted this link bypasses the GA thread and will take you directly to the poll...

>>>>>>>>>> http://jmu.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1RLoqvQp04kY8F7

163121.jpg

163122.jpg

163123.jpg

163124.jpg

163125.jpg

>>>>>>Remember, please keep your choices private until the polls close.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Have fun and don't forget the popcorn!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>f_885963.gif

why not use the polls from this site, way better. that involved way too much typing and work to vote, and is a little confusing.

POLL OFFICIALLY CLOSED! Thanks, everybody! :hi:

163121.jpg

163122.jpg

163123.jpg

163124.jpg

163125.jpg

>>>>>>Remember, please keep your choices private until the polls close.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Have fun and don't forget the popcorn!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>f_885963.gif

why not use the polls from this site, way better. that involved way too much typing and work to vote, and is a little confusing.

I'm sincerely sorry that this didn't work for you and we'll try to make it easier in the future should we conduct more surveys or polls that require elaborate formatting tools.

Thanks for all of your time and effort in conducting this poll. :applause:

Interesting to note how much of a resemblance there is between AA 61 and Detective 31 once I saw them together on the same page. hm:cloud9:

Both placed in my top 5!! (thumbs u

Thanks for all of your time and effort in conducting this poll. :applause:

Interesting to note how much of a resemblance there is between AA 61 and Detective 31 once I saw them together on the same page. hm:cloud9:

Both placed in my top 5!! (thumbs u

Yes, I guess it's safe to post out top covers now that the polls are closed.

I guess it's sacrilege on these boards here, but I actually had the AA 61 ranked ahead of the Detective 31. Probably because I've become so muted to 'Tec 31 since it's been hyped so much and seems to be always out there. (shrug)

In comparison, the AA 61 still looks fresh and enticingly attractive. Don't really care for the tiny GL figure here, but the Solomon Grundy character sure looks menacing. :cloud9:

I think I had the MM #9 as my first choice.

Unless my votes are recorded somewhere.... I can't remember what my rankings were