• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1 vol. 3 Variants.

52 posts in this topic

Anyone know what's going on with the Hastings variants? Last I heard diamond still had the books, but I'm seeing them on eBay for $50+...

I got my pre order...And I would never order from them again.Thick plain envelope bagged and boarded in between 2 pieces of cardboard.

if they were bad before going out of business I can't imagine what they'd be like now.

Anyone know what's going on with the Hastings variants? Last I heard diamond still had the books, but I'm seeing them on eBay for $50+...

I got my pre order...And I would never order from them again.Thick plain envelope bagged and boarded in between 2 pieces of cardboard.

if they were bad before going out of business I can't imagine what they'd be like now.

Its like the perfect storm for that book. If you got copies now I wouldn't be selling.

Hold and watch them rise. I don't care for B/W, but the color book is fantastic I bought a couple just because I fell in love with the cover.

Just my two cents.

Its like the perfect storm for that book. If you got copies now I wouldn't be selling.

Hold and watch them rise. I don't care for B/W, but the color book is fantastic I bought a couple just because I fell in love with the cover.

Just my two cents.

Kind of what I'm thinking. Don't know howany made it to market. I might bite the bullet and pay the $50 for a copy.

Are there a lot more Harley #1 store variants than there were Batman #1 variants? Maybe I missed them and should re-read this thread if artwork was posted but I've enjoyed seeing the Harley's everyone's been kind enough to post up and ordered the ones I want for my collection.

Fortunately over the past two days, I've managed to add these:

28072977512_7189c4d67e_z.jpg

Was there a black and white version of the Hasting's cover?

Are there a lot more Harley #1 store variants than there were Batman #1 variants? Maybe I missed them and should re-read this thread if artwork was posted but I've enjoyed seeing the Harley's everyone's been kind enough to post up and ordered the ones I want for my collection.

Fortunately over the past two days, I've managed to add these:

28072977512_7189c4d67e_z.jpg

Was there a black and white version of the Hasting's cover?

There's about 500 HQ variants.... and I'm rounding down.

Just my two cents.

Kind of what I'm thinking. Don't know howany made it to market. I might bite the bullet and pay the $50 for a copy.

Pay it now they will go higher later. How can they not. What's not to like about the book.

Just my two cents.

Pay it now they will go higher later. How can they not. What's not to like about the book.

That's why I want to know numbers. I'm not buying any more modern books over $20 unless I love the art, or something significant happens in the book.

Just my two cents.

You don't know how many were printed and how many will make it out. They could have printed more than the minimums. If they release most of them to the market the price WILL drop.

Just my two cents.

You don't know how many were printed and how many will make it out. They could have printed more than the minimums. If they release most of them to the market the price WILL drop.

Ya, but I don't think Diamond is about to throw out print numbers. i think it's safe to say that at a minimum the color would be 3000, and the b/w 1500. but, hastings being a large chain, may have ordered more... Honestly, I'm over it. I'm lost in the Harley variants lol!