• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aquaman 35

10 posts in this topic

Lots of folds and severe wear. Hard to tell from the picture but looks as if small pieces are missing and might have some tears as well. Covers are browning with age and poor storage. Spine of book looks damaged as well. You can see this from the backside photo, the bottom staple disappears.Looks as if the previous owner read the book by folding the cover underneath the back cover.Dealing with CGC now with sending in 20 books, I seem to always be about a half grade off. They seem to find things people would miss with the naked eye. They find pieces missing, they mark down for color breaks(whatever that means, still haven't time to research that one), etc. My best guess is 3.5-4.0. Like I said downgrade your choice by half a grade when you are dealing with heavily read books. That way you won't be disappointed if it comes back lower than your guess. Please post the grade if you send it in. I have this issue as well and am considering sending it in. Mine looks to be better off than this. My guess is somewhere in the range of 6.5-7.5