• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good Customer Service

8 posts in this topic

What is good customer service?

Good customer service varies based on business and situation. However, there are some basics:

•Good customer service means having thorough knowledge of your inventory, experience with your products, and being able to help customers make the best choices for them.

•Good customer service is treating customers with a friendly, helpful attitude.

•Good customer service means helping customers efficiently, in a friendly manner. It's one of the things that can set your business apart from the others of its kind.

Good customer service? What's that?

That is where you are taking the responsibility of being a being a good little customer ..you shut your trap and stop complaining about the excellent service and quality product you receive..problems smoblems..suck it up Nancy nobody cares about that BUT you..besides as a customer you have no clue about quality control and our overhead etc..

Just stop complaining haven't you figured out no one cares yet??

Just fork over the cash and keep buying our reputation ..the feeling of "I spent it on the best"...

soon you real realize that not quality or customer service can out do the "prestige" felt by using a well known name company...

That is where you are taking the responsibility of being a being a good little customer ..you shut your trap and stop complaining about the excellent service and quality product you receive..problems smoblems..suck it up Nancy nobody cares about that BUT you..besides as a customer you have no clue about quality control and our overhead etc..

Just fork over the cash and keep buying our reputation ..the feeling of "I spent it on the best"...

soon you real realize that not quality or customer service can out do the "prestige" felt by using a well known name company...

This happens to me every time I've been in a strip club

And.....poof