• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mister Mystery Mister? Step in side and get your #5...

5 posts in this topic

mister MYSTERY

IN THIS THREAD: Just two Mister Mysteries for now, possibly other GA later... stay tuned...

Why: (I'm selling it)

Not getting out of the game, just focusing on stuff that I'm really into. (and can carry in three boxes) So I'm happy to listen to offers, but with prices like these, I wouldn't wait too long before pulling the trigger. ;)

How: (you can buy it):

First takeit (icon, words, implied meaning, wink, nudge) posted publicly or privately wins over any PM negotiations that haven't been sealed with "it's a deal". Them's the rules.

Who: (can't buy it)

No Shady characters please. This includes: Hall of Shamers, Probies, Intergalactic Dictators, or Chicago parking police (I'm flexible on that last one...)

When: (when you pay, you get comics)

Shipping is $4 flat for any group of singles up to 7, $1/book thereafter. First class shipping for up to 2 books, Media mail for 3 or more for all others. Priority (extra $5) & insurance optional as well. (about $5/book or bundle) Payment via Paypal only please. Int'l shipping will be actual cost. Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt of book.

Thanks!!!! :

Mister Mystery #4 - VG $300 SOLD!!

This is a good one folks! One of the best bondage covers of the run, and one of my favorite themes "artist paints the future" cover! Don't see this one very often!

Nice book here! Staples attached, but upper is pulling a bit. Small lower spine split and some edge tanning, but supper interior none-the-less. Two 1/4" edge tears, one front and one back. Solid centerfold. And for you Date Stamp folks, we have a Feb 5!!

Aragon%20-%20Mister%20Myster%20004%201_zpsjmgna8ey.jpg

Aragon%20-%20Mister%20Myster%20004%202_zpscmfqgsjo.jpg

Mister Mystery #5 - GD $60

Nice lingerie cover! It also has a cool (and topical) Zombies-at-Sea story. This is a nicely presenting copy with excellent color on the cover. It has upper and lower spine splits with the upper secured with tape (interior). Staples holding put pulling, small pieces missing upper spine. Water stain upper edge of book, mostly from the rear forward. Still a good buy as this book rarely shows it's face on the market.

Aragon%20-%20Mister%20Myster%20005%201_zpsauzaqdwz.jpg

Aragon%20-%20Mister%20Myster%20005%202_zpsyg267plp.jpg

Mister Mystery #4 - VG $300

This is a good one folks! One of the best bondage covers of the run, and one of my favorite themes "artist paints the future" cover! Don't see this one very often!

Nice book here! Staples attached, but upper is pulling a bit. Small lower spine split and some edge tanning, but supper interior none-the-less. Two 1/4" edge tears, one front and one back. Solid centerfold. And for you Date Stamp folks, we have a Feb 5!!

Aragon%20-%20Mister%20Myster%20004%201_zpsjmgna8ey.jpg

Aragon%20-%20Mister%20Myster%20004%202_zpscmfqgsjo.jpg

:takeit:Per PM