• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Tales #95 classic sci -fi monster cover

65 posts in this topic

Quite the result of the sale of this raw copy of Marvel Tales 95 which the seller graded as a 6.0:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATLAS-MARVEL-TALES-95-EVERETT-ART-WOLVERTON-LIKE-COVER-PRECODE-HORROR-/162161281385?hash=item25c190c969:g:-cAAAOSwIgNXprto&rmvSB=true

Question: does that value translate to the Canadian version?

Thats crazy! Whats going on in PCH these days much less GA comics in general, and how much longer can the market sustain these prices? Seems like the market has been in a pretty good size bubble these past few years and I'd be remiss to say that I myself have helped contribute to these inflated prices, but I sure wish I had a crystal ball.

I hasten to think where the WEIRD MYSTERIES # 4 is gonna end up..2500? 3000.00? (shrug)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162162230131?_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

wouldn't surprise me.

Bumping this thread hoping for some help from someone who has an unslabbed US version of Marvel Tales 95...

I just bought a cheap reader missing the centerfold. I know it consists of pages 2-4 of the Gypsy's Curse story and one more page that's likely the ad posted from the Canadian version*, but can someone who owns the book tell me the specific order of those 4 pages?

(* The ad page is probably the Dubble Bubble ad/Whip Wilson promo. If that's true, does the page say ADVERTISEMENT at the top?)

Thanks in advance!

This is what I have for 95, the Gypsy's Curse is a 10 page story, the centerfold contains pages 3-4 and 5-6 of that story. After the story the next page has a Whip Wilson ad from Marvel comics and the top of the page has the dubble bubble ad.

hopes that makes sense, checked the GCD to make sure my copy is complete.