• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.8's Teen Titans 2 (1st Deathstroke), Thor 337 (Canadian), DD 181 CLOSED!

3 posts in this topic

Super-happy to have just landed a grail :banana: but I'll have to move a few books to pay for it. Both are top-notch Copper keys! Cases are clean, with no cracks or notable damage/defects.

First, the legalities:

-Take it in the thread is preferred.

-Safe, secure shipping in the US is $15 for each book (USPS Priority or UPS Ground, your choice). Either method includes tracking and insurance. If you need it faster, let me know. Shipping to Canada is available via UPS Ground to Canada (buyer pays actual charges to be determined at that time).

-Payment via paypal is preferred, but checks or money orders are fine provided they are received within 7 days.

-No returns on CGC books.

-I'm too modest for a Kudos thread but I've both bought and sold on the forums. I'm also a very reputable buyer/seller on eBay (since 1998), where my feedback is almost 1500.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

And now, the books.....

***New Teen Titans #2 (1st appearance of Deathstroke!) $600 PRICE DROP $550***

Beautiful copy, White Pages! So many copies out there with sad wraps, but this one is super-sharp! You'll be hard-pressed to ever find an upgrade! None this cheap on eBay!

TeenTitans2-1_zps4y6t8i9c.jpg TeenTitans2-2_zpsbp7pkgkk.jpg

***Thor #337 Canadian Newsstand Variant (Simonson's epic arc starts, 1st appearance of Beta Ray Bill $300 PRICE DROP $260***

Again, just an unbelievably sharp copy of this rare variant which had just a fractional print run of the US release! CGC didn't note its Canadian origins, but the regular version is 60 cents, while this one is 75. A crisp, stunning copy with very accurate alignment of the cover.

Thor337-1_zps8hebwzap.jpg Thor337-2_zpsj98yrwlk.jpg