• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap 74, bunch of bronze #1's, ToS 58, Sgt Fury 13 + others ALL RAW!!

33 posts in this topic

What a beautiful day it was in Boston today! And it's supposed to be even better tomorrow on my day off! Since I already have my eye on several books in the coming Clink auction beginning 8/25 I'm clearing room in my office :/

:rulez:

1. No HoS or probation members allowed!

2. 1st :takeit: beats any PMs.

3. Shipping will start at $7. Buy $200 or more of books and shipping is FREE. Please PM me prior to buying if you are out of the USA. I will ship USPS Priority, insured and signature confirmation.

4. For payments I accept personal checks, postal money orders and PayPal.

5. I will accept returns for any books but you must contact me within 3 days of receiving book(s) that you'd like to do so. You would then have 7 days to mail it back to me. You would be responsible for return shipping.

6. At this time I am not offering payment plans.

I believe that's everything. If you have any questions, let me know.

Captain America Comics #74 G to G+ (complete)

It's largest flaws: 3 inch spine split at bottom, a diagonal tear towards bottom of front and rear cover, a faint subscription crease down front cover and a tear on last interior page. The book was manufactured with one staple and the cover is still attached. Pages are cream to off-white. I had this listed on eBay and it went to $2,800. I was then offered $2,900 by highest bidder. Since I'm not trying to pay crazy eBay fees I'll offer it here for On Hold Pending Payment

Capic1.jpg

Capic2.jpg

Capic3.jpg

Capic9.jpg

Tales of Suspense #58 Cap vs Iron Man! This was a CGC 8.5 that was cracked out prior to me buying it a few years ago. It is still a 8.5 now. Beautiful book in hand. This one's on the up and up $650

ToS58front.jpg

ToS58back.jpg

ToS58spine.jpg

ToS58open.jpg

ToS58label.jpg

Spectacular Spider-Man #27

Brought a box of comics to LCS years ago before I knew they ripped you off. Traded an entire box (80+ earlier 2000's NM comics) for this which was on their wall. Felt ripped off especially when I got home and discovered a stain on the back cover that goes though to inside back cover! I don't want to see this anymore. Whoever buys something can claim this for FREE if they want.

Spectacular%20Spider-Man%2027%20cover.jpg

Spectacular%20Spider-Man%2027%20back%20cover.jpg