• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need scan of ASM #50 splash page

2 posts in this topic

Can anyone post or e-mail me a scan of the splash page of ASM #50 (the one with his costume in the trash can). I was telling some co-workers today at lunch how that scene in Spider-Man 2 was based on the splash page, and I've tried finding the splash page on the net, but I can't find it for some damn reason.

Can anyone post it for me?

Thanks,

Chris

Can anyone post or e-mail me a scan of the splash page of ASM #50 (the one with his costume in the trash can). I was telling some co-workers today at lunch how that scene in Spider-Man 2 was based on the splash page, and I've tried finding the splash page on the net, but I can't find it for some damn reason.

Can anyone post it for me?

Thanks,

Chris

Mike Burkey owns it. Go to romitaman.com and look in the Romita gallery. The splash should be in there. It's one of the best splashes of all-time, and would be valued well over 100K in today's market (he's turned down 100K already, from what I've heard).

Best,