• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Serial Number already in use.

20 posts in this topic

What's the procedure and how long should it take to correct, if you enter a serial number that is in another person Registry Set (i.e. you bought the book and they forgot to remove it)?

Thanks Brad. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Do I have to do anything besides have it rejected when I try to enter it? Or just sit tight? And will it then automatically be entered, or do I have to reenter it again, once I get a PM saying it's cleared from the other persons set?

Thanks Brad. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Do I have to do anything besides have it rejected when I try to enter it? Or just sit tight? And will it then automatically be entered, or do I have to reenter it again, once I get a PM saying it's cleared from the other persons set?

It'll be automatically entered! You should get an EMAIL stating that it was entered in your set. poke2.gif

Call Gemma.

My ego is not that big, that I need to slow down CGC anymore then they already are, just so I can take fourth place in the Daredevil and fifth place in the TOS set.

Now, if I could overtake the good Captain on any set, I'd be knocking on CGC's door. tongue.gif

Call Gemma.

My ego is not that big, that I need to slow down CGC anymore then they already are, just so I can take fourth place in the Daredevil and fifth place in the TOS set.

Now, if I could overtake the good Captain on any set, I'd be knocking on CGC's door. tongue.gif

How is calling Customer Service going to slow things down for CGC? I believe that is why they have a Customer Service in the first place, to appease the customers. foreheadslap.gif

Besides it must bother you enough to keep a thread going on it.

How is calling Customer Service going to slow things down for CGC? I believe that is why they have a Customer Service in the first place, to appease the customers.

Venting on this forum and venting to Customer Service are two different things. wink.gif

How many flame wars would be as intense if they were in person.

How is calling Customer Service going to slow things down for CGC? I believe that is why they have a Customer Service in the first place, to appease the customers.

Venting on this forum and venting to Customer Service are two different things. wink.gif

How many flame wars would be as intense if they were in person.

I suppose it would depend on the two "flamers" involved. 27_laughing.gif