• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Summer Sales Thread

791 posts in this topic

Uncanny X-men 213 Newsstand - F+ 6.5 - $4.00

X-men 154 - NM- 9.2 - $6.50

X-men 158 1st Rogue in X-men - $14.00

Uncanny X-men 157 - NM/NM- 9.4/9.2 0- $9.00

b11pSa3t.jpg9GvHV44t.jpg4nDNf6Xt.jpgEGOYHYJt.jpg

:takeit:

Yay I beat comicsyte finally lol

Seriously, practically every book posted in here that I haven't gotten, he has lol

I've wanted about 9/10's of what he's got :sumo:

That's why I didn't buy anything tonight, (thumbs u

lol Thanks man, it is my birthday after all

Seriously, practically every book posted in here that I haven't gotten, he has lol

Hope that it is a good one.Pick a book bought by me (except the millennium dc books and that spiderman 2099 error I really want those )and ill ask Robert if he will add it to your pile as a present.

Hope that it is a good one.Pick a book bought by me (except the millennium dc books and that spiderman 2099 error I really want those )and ill ask Robert if he will add it to your pile as a present.

You are a class act. I was really eyeballing that 2099, but I completely understand. I'll take a look.

This one if you would be so good, and thank you so very much. That is one of the nicest things a boardie has done for me in awhile (thumbs u

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9441040#Post9441040

Its yours friend !Ill ask Robert to add it to your pile. :)

You sir, are a sir.

69629a1b06b1f5397b46ece599e6453f.jpg