• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is everyone done being jerks or nah?

154 posts in this topic

Seriously, nobody has to agree with whatever anyone has to say. But for the love of god be civil or just move on, the flame wars aren't good for the forums.

Or take it to a P.M. and stop spilling it over into other threads. Blah, blah, blah.

I did take it to PM. The PM got posted back on the thread. :acclaim:

Roy, nobody mentioned you're name. I'm referring to several different threads over the last month. Let it go please. :foryou:

Sorry, I haven't been on here much except to monitor the new case threads.

Back to our regularly schedule Jerk-fest!

Seriously, nobody has to agree with whatever anyone has to say. But for the love of god be civil or just move on, the flame wars aren't good for the forums.

Welcome to the boards.

noob

Youre one of the few who can still call me that :o

Or take it to a P.M. and stop spilling it over into other threads. Blah, blah, blah.

Roy, nobody mentioned you're name. I'm referring to several different threads over the last month. Let it go please. :foryou:

(tsk)

Only 177 days left till Christmas! :banana:

And possibly another contest, if I don't get called into another solar system to quell an uprising of epic proportions.

Was wondering where you were. Thought maybe you hit your head and thought you were a unicorn or something

More like a jerkicorn

hurr hurr

(tsk)

off, eh?

And possibly another contest, if I don't get called into another solar system to quell an uprising of epic proportions.

Just make sure you finish filming Dr. X vs. Megasuperhoneybadgersharktopottomus before you check out.

Can you add shipping to Canada for this one? I wanna play :D

Welcome to the boards.

noob

Youre one of the few who can still call me that :o

hm

I ship all of the prize books on my dime. :makepoint:

I ship all of the prize books on my dime. :makepoint:

:sorry: Might've been thinking of something else...

Somebody got drunk in the street and shouted at somebody else and then everybody got weepy - it was if the boards had turned into a night out in Glasgow.

But with less actual fighting.

Just make sure you finish filming Dr. X vs. Megasuperhoneybadgersharktopottomus before you check out.

I'm on it. Working on a Reptilicus like hand puppet that spits green mamba juice.