• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is everyone done being jerks or nah?

154 posts in this topic

Many of the HIPPO's (Hi Posting Professional On-liners) run roughshod and in cahoots on these chatboards, ruining the joy for those of us whom love comics, and who can appreciate looking at registry sets, and enjoy looking up census data and all things and everything else comics related that these CGC chatboards have to offer. Many of these same people, who post ad naseum and without merit about anything and everything are the same people who disappear when some of the best things these boards have to offer come along like comic book polls including the recent" silver age hierarchy poll" and the great: "all time greatest war comics cover poll" (which will be or was already included in the next overstreet)

Tell me how you really feel about me, you handsome devil you.

One of the usual suspects who feels it necessary to post everywhere and on every subject is completely taking over and hijacking this thread as usual so I will kindly bow out.

Strong on your convictions, are we.

I see several of the usual suspects, so I'm confuseded ???

One of the usual suspects who feels it necessary to post everywhere and on every subject is completely taking over and hijacking this thread as usual so I will kindly bow out.
You're bowing out because you feel it necessary to post everywhere and on every subject and are completely taking over and hijacking this thread as usual?

Did I get that right?

Strong on your convictions, are we.

I see several of the usual suspects, so I'm confuseded ???

Me too, and I have no idea what's going on here, .................or care. :flamed:

Many of the HIPPO's (Hi Posting Professional On-liners) run roughshod and in cahoots on these chatboards, ruining the joy for those of us whom love comics, and who can appreciate looking at registry sets, and enjoy looking up census data and all things and everything else comics related that these CGC chatboards have to offer. Many of these same people, who post ad naseum and without merit about anything and everything are the same people who disappear when some of the best things these boards have to offer come along like comic book polls including the recent" silver age hierarchy poll" and the great: "all time greatest war comics cover poll" (which will be or was already included in the next overstreet)

The registry and census aren't part of the forums, .

What the hell have you ever contributed? I mean, other than bashing anyone who doesn't like moldy, old, unreadable garbage and telling everybody to kill CGC?

The registry and census aren't part of the forums, .

What the hell have you ever contributed? I mean, other than bashing anyone who doesn't like moldy, old, unreadable garbage and telling everybody to kill CGC?

:roflmao: