• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Authorized Sigs

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Anyone know of a way to take a book with 2x CBCS authorized sigs and convert it over to a CGC Sig Series? I have an opportunity to see both artists coming up but I can't afford a new book(golden age). If I cracked the book and had them resign either the cover or interior, or even had them date it again would that get me a yellow label or would it then be qualified? I also wouldn't mind if I needed to stick with CBCS but I don't know how to get it converted to a yellow label. Any advice would be wonderful!!

There's no way to do this - CGC doesn't accept signatures verified or witnessed by anyone else.

If your book is signed again & witnessed by CGC, it'll come back with the new qualified/signature series label.

So your getting a book already signed signed by the same artists again witnessed by CGC in hopes of getting it in to a CGC slab :facepalm:

Above is correct it will probably be a green yellow label. Unless you want the 1st set of signatures counted as a defect to lower the grade for a full yellow label.

Best bet find another different title book for both artists to sign? There has to be more than one?