• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEC #108 CGC 6.0 & #66 FC ONLY

4 posts in this topic

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority shipping for this CGC comic is $14.50 within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 7 days of your receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in. I pack like a pro. I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger

My feedback

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...rue#Post8585575

I sell on eBay under the name "kaizerdawg" 100% positive feedback.

Asking Price is $675.00 or best offer

Detective Comics # 108 (DC, 1946) CGC FINE 6.0 Cream to off-white pages.

Features Batman and Robin. Batplane and first Bat-signal cover by George Roussos.

My FC scan doesn't capture how much nicer it looks in-hand.

(clean case)

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

To stay with the flow here I am offering the next TEC item. FREE Priority shipping within CONUS only on this.

Price is $575.00 or best offer.

Detective Comics # 66 (1942 DC) - Incomplete - THIS IS A FRONT COVER ONLY

Condition: FRONT COVER ONLY

Grading Comments: The front cover is very glossy, vibrant, very solid and supple. It has a tear on the edge that extends to the AUG. on the left side.

This cover has no restoration and includes the bag from the auction house where the prior seller acquired this from.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg