• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - invoices later in the week. Thanks for all the purchases!

986 posts in this topic

I picked up a very nice high grade collection of mostly Bronze Age books and I'm swimming in books so its time to blow them out either here at a couple Cons. You guys get 1st shot as usual. The 1st batch will be a set of Conan, Defenders and Green Lanterns but I should have a couple more long boxes of books scanned over the next couple weeks.

I've graded each book per what I am seeing from CGC as is but remember a ton of the defects bringing them down are tiny non-color breaking bends. I do not grade any book a 9.8 but most of my 9.6s have a decent shot at a 9.8 especially with a little help. Just way too many books to grade them all and most are not keys.

All of these are raw so I'm going to charge $4 for shipping 1 book and $0.50 for each additional book in the US and International shipping will be $12 for the first book and $1 for each additional book. I do offer a 100% return policy within the first 2 weeks of you receiving the books. I'll even pay return shipping if I make a major mistake on an order. Paypal is preferred but all other payment options are on the table - we can work it out. Heck - I'll even do time payments if you are a board member in good standings. No PL or HOS people need buy my books for any reason.

1st I'll Take it via time stamp gets the book whether that's via PM or in the thread. PM offers are always welcome but for this set I'm already offering 50% off the prices listed so I'd rather hold on to them and see how they do at Cons this year. Any other questions hit me up with a PM and I'll be happy to answer.