• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

97 posts in this topic

:news:Thread is now closed. Thanks for looking and to those who made purchases!

I will be listing a lot of comic-related posters, wall art, etc. in this thread.

Payments:

PayPal or Money Order accepted.

Shipping:

Posters will be mailed in a shipping tube unless otherwise indicated. Shipping is $4.00 for the first poster with a discount on multiples. Other items will have U.S. shipping included in the listing.

International orders will be charged exact shipping. Please contact me for a quote.

Other:

I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the Probation list.

Return Policy:

Returns accepted within 14 days of the sale date. Items must be return shipped in the same condition prior to refund.

Please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Wooden Wall Plaques

These measure 13" x 19" with classic Golden Age cover graphics. All have a hanger already on the back and are ready to display.

Shipping on these will be $15 via FedEx ground. Let me know if you're interested in more than one and I'll get back to you with a shipping quote. Buying multiples will save on shipping.

Green Lantern #1 Wooden Wall Plaque (actual photo)

Measures 13" x 19"

Mint condition

$20 SOLD

898767838_o.jpg

Vintage Frazetta Fairfax Prints - 18" x 24"

These are definitely not in Mint condition, but most of them will still display well in a frame. I will describe the condition of each with the listing. All have a canvas textured finish. These are all actual photos of the posters.

Frazetta Poster #1

This one has several bends and folds in it. Looks worse here than it actually is due to taking the pic at an angle to avoid glare. Would look much better framed. Some edge wear at bottom of right side.

$5 SOLD

901864519_o.jpg