• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men '92 2016

2 posts in this topic

Hey everybody. I've been a bit confused about the release dates of the Xmen 92 series and I was wondering if anyone could help. Whenever I attempt to search for info I can't find much. It seems like these issues are not releasing the same time every month. That could be common but I haven't experienced this with anything I've picked up. #4 came out June 1st. Then I think I found #5 on eBay but it says it's not released unti July 27th. And I looked on the Marvel website and it doesn't even list 5's release date. It wenT from 4-6 which is listed to come out in August. :ohnoez:

Sounds cliche, but I pick these up for a friend who doesn't really go to the comic store, I just get them for her because she enjoys that sort Of Xmen, specifically Gambit, and she keeps wondering why the next one hasn't come out yet, and it confused me too.

Tl;dr but thanks for any input.

Probably just not sure where they're gonna slot it in or there was a delay that they didn't announce (do they even bother to announce 1-week or 2-week or any-week delays anymore?) Is #6 done by the same artist? If not, then they might be waiting on art for #5 but #6 was already done and ready to go if there was an artist change.