• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solar Boy Thread--Cheap New and Old Comics!!! CLOSED--Thank you

61 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Hope everyone is having a great 2016. It has been incredible for me. I landed an awesome career and have been enjoying it all. So I've been buying a lot more than I have been selling. So in honor of my new name Change "Solar Boy' I would love to have an ongoing thread.

This is an original owner collection of Silver and Bronze age comics. I will list Defenders and other lots and keep going till I'm completely done. I will be very reasonable on my pricing and my grading will be very strict. Thank you all for looking. I welcome Pm offers but please no low balling until I start discounting then low ball away my friends.

:rulez:

---No one from probation list or mean people.......stay away i wont sell to you

---Be respectful of everyone trying to get books and myself please

---Shipping is $5 for as many books as you want to buy

---If you're not happy with the comics ship them back to me please in the same condition for a full refund.....just no bs please

---Unconditional :takeit: in thread trumps PM

---Acceptable payment: PayPal

---Payment due within 2 days of purchase

Also my Kudos is growing please check it out below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8603746#Post8603746

Solar%20boy%202_zpsg47keli3.jpg