• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #50 & ASM #100 - RAW - nice copies!

4 posts in this topic

I've owned both of these books for close to 25 years. They've never been restored or pressed. They're nice, higher grade examples of two Spidey anniversary issues. Please feel free to pm me. I'll also honor the "I'll take it" do-hickey. Time stamp decides if it were ever an issue! Thank you for looking. I ship signature confirm USPS. Standard insurance is $100 I think? If you'd like more, let me know and I'll give you the (minimal) cost. Again - Thanks for looking

ASM #50 - high grade copy of this issue, with full gloss, perfect centering, deep rich color strike. Hard one to grade - tiny pinhole (literally the head of a pin) through the back and last page. See photos - almost looks like a printing, bindery defect. Pages are white to off white. I'd probably have called it a 8.5, but I'm gonna go with an 8.0 given this odd defect. Very hot book right now. Last 8.0 on GPA went for $900. All indices are on the upswing. This is a gorgeous copy. SOLD!

image_zps8acuvr3t.jpeg

image_zpstgkpkqav.jpeg

image_zpsgsf56bc2.jpeg

image_zpssouurxaw.jpeg

image_zpsiace72hn.jpeg

ASM #100 - another high grade copy - very close to a 9.2, but a solid VF/NM.A few very light spine ticks barely break the color - pages are much more white than ow. Crease on back cover only other real defect. Crease looks like a tear, but it's not. Nice, high grade Spidey anniversary issue. SOLD!!!!

image_zpsxw3bcq7m.jpeg

image_zpsycrawnph.jpeg

image_zpstf2pqqlz.jpeg

image_zps4c20fs5q.jpeg

image_zpsit2incaj.jpeg