• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artist Sketching Questions

2 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how (or if) I can get a Babs Tarr sketch done at a convention? I plan on going to Dragon Con, will have a cgc witnesser, and have a blank cover comic. However, I've heard getting sketches from her is hit or miss. Is there a way to get a commision from her ahead of time, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Also, I'd like to ask that if any cgc facilitators are accepting submissions for Baltimore Comic Con, PM me.

Thanks guys!

With Babs, my experience is that you really have to get there ASAP to make sure her list is open. I'm not sure if her list opens ahead of time, but if it does, she'll announce it on Twitter (where she's most active.)

She tweets a lot, so it might be a little hit-or-miss to turn on notifications for her tweets, but it's probably the safest way.