• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

46 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!

I'm in the process of purchasing a couple key books for my collection (I'm beyond excited :banana: ). So, to my dismay, and possibly to someones benefit, I'll have to sell some books from the keepsie pile.

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all

My slabbed books have a no return policy (I mean, c'mon they're slabbed already).

This thread is for 1 book........

PRIZE COMICS #35 CGC 5.0 OW/W TAPE ON THE COVER. SINGLE 2ND HIGHEST GRADED WITH ONLY A SINGLE 6.5 GRADING HIGHER! SUPER COOL CRYSTAL BALL COVER WITH BRIGHT COLORS. $850

EDITED: THIS THREAD WILL HAVE MORE THAN 1 BOOK :)

EDITED AGAIN: FORGOT TO ADD MY RETURN POLICY FOR THE RAW BOOKS BECAUSE I INITIALLY THOUGHT I WAS ONLY LISTING 1 SLABBED BOOK FOR THE THREAD. THE RAW BOOKS ON THIS THREAD HAVE A 14 DAY FULL RETURN POLICY, BUYER PAYS THE RETURN SHIPPING

SILVER STREAK #NN 1946 CGC 3.5 OW/W AWESOME BRIEFER TORTURE/BONDAGE COVER. GERBER 8, & ALSO A NO SHOW IN THE GERBER PHOTO JOURNAL. OVERSTREET LISTS THIS BOOK AS SCARCE. SINGLE 3RD HIGHEST COPY ON THE CGC CENSUS $1450

sil1.177a.jpg

sil1.177b.jpg

JUMBO COMICS #53 CGC 4.5 OW. AWESOME SHEENA VS. GORILLAS COVER (I MIGHT BE WRONG, BUT THE COVER LOOKS LIKE THE WORK OF NICK CARDY). TIED WITH ONE OTHER 4.5 AS THE 2ND HIGHEST ON THE CGC CENSUS (BEHIND A SINGLE 7.5) $185

JUMBO%20COMICS%2053%20CGC%204.5_zpshrbtxifs.jpg

JUMBO%20COMICS%2053%20CGC%204.5%20back_zpstnliagto.jpg

HAND OF FATE #25 NOV 1954. COOL HANGING COVER. METRO HAS THIS COPY PEGGED AS A FN- 5.5, IMHO, I'D SAY IT'S CLOSER TO VG/F 5.0 RANGE. THE CGC CENSUS ONLY HAS A SINGLE 6.0, A SINGLE 5.0, & A SINGLE 4.0. THIS COPY CAN BE YOURS FOR $125

HAND%20OF%20FATE%2025_zps7ujgjgjk.jpgHAND%20OF%20FATE%2025%20back%20cover_zpsrjbidaqn.jpgHAND%20OF%20FATE%2025%20inside_zps87xe84fi.jpgHand%20of%20Fate%2025%20inside%202_zpsxacthd6j.jpg

SILVER STREAK #NN 1946 CGC 3.5 OW/W AWESOME BRIEFER TORTURE/BONDAGE COVER. GERBER 8, & ALSO A NO SHOW IN THE GERBER PHOTO JOURNAL. OVERSTREET LISTS THIS BOOK AS SCARCE. SINGLE 3RD HIGHEST COPY ON THE CGC CENSUS $1450

sil1.177a.jpg

sil1.177b.jpg

A very scarce book. When I collected the Silver Streak run a couple of years back this was the one book I never saw for sale. Great book!

Thank you :) If I didn't commit to two personal grails over the last few weeks, the Silver Streak would definitely be tucked away in my collection (sigh, if only I could win the Powerball...)

SORORITY SECRETS #1. VERY DIFFICULT ISSUE TO FIND, LET ALONE IN DECENT SHAPE. METRO CALLED THIS COPY FN 6.0 ONLY A SINGLE 7.5 ON THE CGC CENSUS $185

Sorority%20Secrets%201_zpsb4agbtxq.jpgSorority%20Secrets%201%20back_zpshbothkvg.jpgSorority%20Secrets%201%20inside_zpstdcinrbg.jpg

:takeit:

As long as cover is attached at both staples.

SORORITY SECRETS #1. VERY DIFFICULT ISSUE TO FIND, LET ALONE IN DECENT SHAPE. METRO CALLED THIS COPY FN 6.0 ONLY A SINGLE 7.5 ON THE CGC CENSUS $185

Sorority%20Secrets%201_zpsb4agbtxq.jpgSorority%20Secrets%201%20back_zpshbothkvg.jpgSorority%20Secrets%201%20inside_zpstdcinrbg.jpg

:takeit:

As long as cover is attached at both staples.

^^ Thank you sir!

Both staples are indeed attached to the cover. If you're not satisfied with the book, I'll be more than happy to take it back for a full refund.