• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League #30 - 1st appearance of Jessica Cruz

28 posts in this topic

Agreed, the only reason GL 20 is "the book" now because most follow the wiki without reading the book. Justice League 31 COMBO Pack with the digital code is the one to own.

Wikis can be changed...

So can CGC labels. Right?

On 11/26/2017 at 5:26 PM, catch21 said:

UPDATE: cgc labels Justice League 31: 1st full appearance of Jessica Cruz

Justice League 30:2nd cameo appearance of, Jessica Cruz (face revealed)

Green Lantern 20:1st appearance of Jessica Cruz in, one-panel cameo (face not revealed)

Finally some common sense prevailed

Didn't she first have Power Ring's ring in the storyline leading up to Forever Evil? Or am I mixed up? Just thinking her convoluted origin, if it's who I am thinking of, makes her tough to explain in a movie. I guess they can just wash over it all. Either way, it's a cheap spec, so why not?

I do think a female GL in the movie is a must. I'm assuming Katma Tui too, but Cruz is a much cheaper play for certain.

11 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Didn't she first have Power Ring's ring in the storyline leading up to Forever Evil? Or am I mixed up? Just thinking her convoluted origin, if it's who I am thinking of, makes her tough to explain in a movie. I guess they can just wash over it all. Either way, it's a cheap spec, so why not?

I do think a female GL in the movie is a must. I'm assuming Katma Tui too, but Cruz is a much cheaper play for certain.

Her origin can't be any more difficult to portray on film than Venom's. I doubt they are going full-on Secret Wars Battleworld costume repair machine in the Venom movie.