• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Superman comics from 1986-1993

4 posts in this topic

I have every superman comic published between 1993 (death of superman) to now, so I have decided to buy the rest of the modern supermans. I guess that would be Superman 1-72, Adventures 424-495, Action 584-682, and MOS 1-16.

257 in total!

If anyone can tell me the cheapest and best (fastest) way to go about doing this, I would greatly appreciate it. I looked on ebay, but mostly the ones on there are 1993+

Also, what would be a good price to expect to pay for them? I know they aren't worth much, but they are books I want to read.

Search ebay for "Superman Lot" under comics, you'll eventually find them. Be patient and you'll get them for a song especially if you don't mind buying an incomplete collection.

Ed

I have some pretty good runs of Superman from this time period. I could probably do for $1 each in bulk. If you are really interested - because you know how much fun it is to spend hours making comics lists - then I will send you a list of what I have. Let me know.

Joe