• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SLABS GL 76 9.4, Avengers 2, 57, Spellbound 1 7.0, Wolv Lim 1 9.8
2 2

18 posts in this topic

I've been off the boards for a while I had some medical problems last summer and let this thread die - now I need to raise some quick $$ for home repairs  

Here is my KUDOS thread - http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=9150228&Searchpage=3&Main=400729&Words=Axmen&topic=0&Search=true#Post9150228

RULES are -

Unless otherwise noted - Shipping is $10 per slab, $5 each additional slab in combined order. I'll ship within 3 days of payment.

NO RETURNS ON CGC BOOKS..I'VE PROVIDED HI-RES SCANS SO PLEASE DON'T BUY IF SOMETHING DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT TO YOU! If you need more pics of a particular book/area, let me know!

PAYPAL ONLY...

SALES TO USA ONLY

First :takeit: or I'LL TAKE IT in the thread wins, BUT feel free to PM if you've got a deal to propose. Time stamp makes the final decision if someone posts on the thread, unless I've agreed to a PM deal first!

Any questions feel free!

Thanks for checking it out!!

Edited by Axmen
Time travel

Green Lantern 76 OW/W 9.4 $3300   This book has NOT been pressed - I bought it off the comic store wall in 1991 and it was the first book I had slabbed  

DSC04262_zpsdeqlcuf8.jpg

DSC04263_zpslulxt5eb.jpg

Edited by Axmen